Posted by Suzanne Lilly
Here we are heading into August and the Shades of the Future Blog Tour is heating up. There are interviews, guest posts, and a contest. Also, each time you comment on a blog, you’re entered to win a pair of designer sunglasses from Shoebuy.com. If you’re ready for a new pair of shades, come visit me on my book blog tour!
- Aug. 4 and 5 Long and Short Reviews has nominated my novel for their Book of the Month award. The reviewer wrote, "This is ultimately the coolest YA book I've ever read: You don't have to be a teen to love this book!" Come by the LASRYA site to vote or see the results.
- Aug. 6 Long and Short Reviews is hosting a guest post about what I learned from my heroine, Mariah Davis.
- Aug. 7 I’m being interviewed at Bunny’s Reviews. She asks me about my favorite authors and how I name my characters.
- Aug. 8 I’ll be at A Writer’s Life. If you visit today, you’ll get to know me better. She asks about my hobbies, my family life, and my secret obsession.
- Aug. 9 I’m being interviewed by the Young Adult BookAddict. If you stop by here, you’ll find out about my quirks, my inspiration, and my February 2013 novel release, Untellable.
- Aug. 10 I’m over at the Live to Read blog. Mariah Davis, the heroine in Shades of the Future, hijacked this interview. She’s like that. She wanted to tell you about an incident with the glasses that didn’t make it into the book. It’s sort of like a movie outtake with the main character.
Want to see more? Just check out the video trailer for Shades of the Future.
Read some of the reviews at my Suzanne Lilly author website.
Try a sample of Shades of the Future, or get your own copy at these online locations.