Posted by Suzanne Lilly
We’re coming into the final seven days of the Shades of the Future Blog Tour. It’s been a wild ride, and it’s going to get even wilder! This week I’m giving you some twofers. (Two blogs a day for three days!) The Ring of Power blog circle is hosting me in addition to my regular blog stops. So please be sure to visit both sites with me on August 22, 23, and 24. I’m looking forward to seeing you!
- Aug. 20 Today I have a guest post at Journey With Books.
- Aug. 21 I’ll be at Sandra’s Blog, chatting about how I came up with the idea for Shades of the Future.
- Aug. 22 This is a two stop day! First, I’m being interviewed at Rogue’s Angels where I reveal a little known fact about myself, and how I maintain my creativity. The next stop is a five question interview for the Ring of Power blogs with Terri Bruce. I’ll be answering five questions a day for five days.
- Aug. 23 Another two stop day! Welcome to My World of Dreams asked me to give you a peek into my writing space complete with pictures. Welcome to my lair! Afterwards, come visit and read the second part of my Ring of Power interview with historical fantasy author T. W. Fendley.
- Aug. 24 We have a two stop day again! I’m being interviewed at It's Raining Books. I’ll tell you how I came up with my story idea, and you’ll get to read a blurb for my February 2013 novel, Untellable. Afterwards, I’m also doing part three of my Ring of Power interview at The Realms of a Fantastical Mind.
- Aug. 27 This is the fourth day of my Ring of Power interview series, and I’m at the blog of Sandra Ulbrich Amlazan. I'm also featured at Night Owl Reads with a post about the inspiration for Shades of the Future.
- Aug. 28 This is the final day of my Ring of Power interview series and I’m at Dean’s Writing Tome.
Want to see more? Just check out the video trailer for Shades of the Future.
Read some of the reviews at my Suzanne Lilly author website.
Try a sample of Shades of the Future, or get your own copy at these online locations.